With this information we wish to provide information on the processing on your personal data, collected via our web (“Site”), as estabilished on art.13 of Dlgs. 196/2003 and following modifications and integrations, as well as art. 13 of EU Regolation 20167679 ( European Regolation relative to protection of phisical people with regard to the porcessing of personal data, fereafter “EU Regolation”).
Who is the data holder
A the data holder is Editrice AGA, Contrada Popoleto, 70011 Alberobello BA, tax code: LCTRSL61E47A149B, vat number: 04388790729, phone number: 080 432 2044, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com
Type of data collected
Computer systems and software procedures udesd to operate this Site, during their normal excercise, acquire some personal data whoose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols of Internet. It is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but for its own nature could, through elaborations and associations with data holded by third parties, allow to identify users. This data category includes Ip addresses or computers name domains used bu users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resourse Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, method used in submitting the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in response, the numeric code stating the state of answer given to the server (success, error, etc.) and other relative parameters to the operating system and to the user’s computing enviroment. Navigation data can also be used for the assessment of responsability in case of crime against the Site of achieved through the Site.
The Site collects and deals with the following personal data volountarily given by the user: name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, vat number, residential address, phone number. Such data is collected to interact with the services offered on the Site, for example as part of the registration process to the Site or placing orders of purchase of products offered on the Site. Or still in case of registration on the newsletter, request for information. In the sections of the Site where the user’s personal data is collected there is always a link to this privacy information and where necessary the consent is asked to the user for the processing of personal data.
Purpose of process
Editrice AGA will process Your personal data collected through the Site for the following purpouses:
- management of the contractual relationship (management of shipment and deliveries, administrative-accounting purposes)
- exercise of legal warranties;
- management of refunds;
- provide information and\or send communications relative to provided services in case You would like to request any information through the section “contacts” of the web site;
- Pupouses of legal obligation
- Exercise of own rights in courts of law
- Submission to newletters, advertisements, promotions, discounts and offers.
Legal basis of the processing
According to sub purpouses 1), 2), 3), 4), 5), 6) We inform you that the processing and communication of Your personal data on Editrice AGA’s behalf does not need Your approval, since the processing is necessary for the conclusion, execution of the sales contract of our products, to provide you the information You requested, as well as to comply to legal obbligations or for potential defense in court. As regards to sub porpuose 7) Your consent is necessary for the processing of data and if you’ll decide to not realease it, it will not compromise the possibility of concluding the sale and receiving the shipment of ordered products.
Mandatory or optional nature of conferement of data
Except for navigation data that get collected automatically by the system, the conferement of personal data is optional. Howevern a potential refusal to release them makes the conclusion of the sales contract impossible, as well as providing answers to requests made though the “Contacts” section.
Transfer modes and security measures
The processing of personal data is done through electronic tools or anyway automatized (manual, computerised and telematic), suitable for storing, managing, transmitting same data, for the sole purpouse of pursuing the purpouses for which they have beem collected and, anyway, in a way to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the same data. In particular, all technical, computer, organizational and procedural security measures will be adopted. The Owner declares not to use automated processes aimed at the profiling of the user.
Recipients of the data
The following subjects may come to know your personal data:
- a) Rosalia Lacatena’s employees and\or collaborators in charge of managing the site and the orders of products
- b) Rosalia Lacatena’s external suppliers in order to execute the sale or answer the requested information;
- c) any Authority that has access to the data by virtue of legislative provisions or administrative proceedings;
- d) firm, consultants, professionals for provision of tax advice, accountancy and legal advice;
- e) credit institutions for the management of payments;
- f) subjects that provide services for the management of the computer system and telecommunications networks;
- g) carriers, freight forwarders and logistics companies for the delivery of the products;
- h) consulting firms for marketing and promotion of products.
You may request Rosalia Lacatena at any given time an up to date list with the names of who is Responsible for the processing named with specific contract.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal data collected through the Site are not transferred abroad.
Users’ personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes for which they have been collected and until the approval is not revoked by the User, for the purpouses for which it was issued. As it regards with marketing purpouses, data will be kept for a period of two years. After this period o conservation, data will be destroyed or made anonimous.
Rights of person concerned
According to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, at any given time You may exercise the rights with the Owner, which we specify below:
- a. of access to personal data;
- b. to obtain a rectification or integration, the cancellation of same or limitation of processes that concern you;
- c. to oppose to the process;
- d. to data portability;
- e. to revoke the consent, where recquired by sub purpouse 7): the revocation of consent does not prejudice to the lawfulness of the previous process based on the consent given before the revocation;
- f. to file a complaint to supervisory authority, Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, the Italian Data Protection Authority, following Garante’s indications on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Demands of the user should be addressed to Rosalia Lacatena via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at: Rosalia Lacatena, contrada Popoleto, 70011 Alberobello (BA).
Rosalia Lacatena can supplemend or amend and/or update the present policy and anyway any modification will be posted on the web site.
Definition of cookie
A cookie is a text file that is stored on a computer, tablet, mobile phone and on whichever device used to surf on the internet, able to store the user’s navigation information and his\her preferences. Some cookies can be used, as will be evident below, to make surfing easier and customize your experience on our web sites, so do they point us what parts of our websites are visited.
During browsing we can collect information relative to the traffic flow and views of pages of our website. Each information, obtained through cookies, will be processed and stored in a safe way.
Type of cookies
- Navigation or session cookies necessary for normal browsing and fruition of the website (as if to make a purchase or to login to restricted areas);
- Functional cookies allow the user browsing in funtion of a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve our websites browsing experience and are esentially persistent;
- “analytics” cookies, that are used to statistically analyze log ins or website views, exclusively for statistical purpouses, and they collect information in an aggregate form with no chance to trace the identification of the individual user.
Cookies pointed above can be disabled and/or erased through the browser’s settings at any time.
Profiling cookies are all of those cookies used for profiling and marketing purpouses. These types of cookies, in their turn, can be grouped depending on their functions:
- Analitycs:this category includes cookies that are used to collect and analyze statistical information about the website’s log ins/visits, associated to other information of which the credentials are entered for access to restricted areas (the same e-mail address and password), and as such they can be used for marketing and profiling purpouses.
- Widgets: this category includes all graphical components of a programme’s user interface, which aims to help the user in the interaction with the said programme. For example facebook and twitter’s cookies are widgets.
- Advertising and Targeting: this category includes cookies that are used to make advertisements inside a website. In particular they are used to view the ads most suitable to the user’s interest and characteristics. They are also used to limit hte number of times in which an advertisemnts is viewed, but also to help measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. They are usually placed by advertisement networks with authorization from the site operator; they store visits to the websites and share this information with other companies, such as advertisers.
- Web beacons: this category includes pieces of code that allow the website to transfer or collect information through the request of a graphic image. The websites can use them for other purpouses, such as the analisys of the use of websites, monitoring and reporting activities about ads and customization of ads and contents.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are designed to create profiles relative to the user in order to send commercial messages that meet the preferences manifested during the visit or that can improve the browsing experience. These cookies allow to offer commercial proposals on other affiliated wesites (retargeting). This information is entirely controlled by third party companies as described in the respective policies.
Cookies used in the present site
This site uses technical and profiling cookies. Cookies classified as necessary are stored in the browser as they are essential for the functioning of the basic functionalities of the website, therefore, they cannot be deactivated. Profiling cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent, you can always disable them.
For each cookie used, we report the name and functionality:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Analysis” category.||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie to record the user’s consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the “Other” category.||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the “Performance” category.||11 months|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||This cookie records the state of the default button of the corresponding category and the state of the CCPA. It only works in coordination with the main cookie.||1 years|
|store_notice[notice id]||Displays (if any) an informational or promotional message in the product catalog||session|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||It allows WooCommerce to determine when the contents of the cart change.||session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||It allows WooCommerce to determine when the contents of the cart change.||session|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||It allows you to suggest related products depending on the one you recently viewed.||session|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Contains a unique code for each customer in order to track the cart data in the database.||2 days|
|__Secure-ENID||This cookie is used to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language, how many results you prefer to display on a search results page (for example, 10 or 20) and whether you want Google’s SafeSearch filter to be activated.||13 months|
|CONSENT||Stores a user’s status regarding their cookie choices.||2 years|
|NID||This cookie is used to remember your preferences and other information from Google.||6 months|
Ability to disable cookies
Most browsers are designed to approve, monitor and potentially disable cookies through settings. We remind you nevertheless that disabling navigation or functional cookies may cause a poor operating of the site and/or limit the service we offer.
Hereafter the path to follow to handle cookies in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies;
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255;
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie;
Social network plugin
The site also uses social plugins to help sharing articles on social networks. These plugins are designed to send cookies (and potentially collect data) only after the user has clicked. He contents of Rosalia Lacarena’s website can be shared on Facebook, using an integrated social media button.
The Data Controller is Rosalia Lacatena, Contrada Popoleto, 70011 Alberobello (BA), tax code: LCTRSL61E47A149B, VAT NUMBER: 04388790729, phone number: 080 432 2044, email: email@example.com, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org.