50 SHADES OF PIZZA is a collection at the same time peculiar and professional, a manual of high-level notions on the art of pizza, aimed especially at professionals in the sector: The Master of Pizza Pugliese Vincenzo Florio exposes himself in intimate pages, exciting, personal, giving even the secrets that have faded. This is not a common recipe book, it differs in fact in some aspects:
- For the respect and exaltation of the raw material. Vincenzo Florio makes the absolute protagonists of the products PDO and PGI of his ter ra and not only.
- Never falls into the parochialism: Florio has worked a lot at the e stero and has been able to appreciate and draw from local traditions, which we often find in the pizzas proposed.
- The individual recipes of the pizzas are not categorical but sug gerimenti to get inspiration, and to discover combinations never taken for granted.
- The categories of pizza range from classic to profane: reinterpretations of historical pizzas but also combinations that no one would never dare to propose; boldness and modernity, pizzas inspired by the series that have most enthralled the world recently.
- There are many important technical notions aimed at professionals in the sector. They do not exclude, however, amateurs who are taking their first steps in the art of pizza.
The theme of the whole book is the passion of Vincenzo Florio: undisputed professional, Master and ambassador by definition but also teacher and founder of the renowned International Pizza Academy. Together with him, all those who have been part of or are part of his life: children, parents, colleagues, family, friends, random encounters desired by fate.
There are no reviews yet.